0

A train to ...........

Everyday i take that train from the same place,
the train that takes me, takes me nowhere at all.
That train that is full of strangers, young and old alike.
with people who stare out of the windows .... waiting.

I board the train everyday,carrying a renewed hope within,
imagining of the places that this train might take me to.
This train I hope, will bring to me one day may be a friend,
and yet with strangers,on this train to somwhere, there is none.

Sitting by the window,everyday i look out to the world,
at the buildings, the same ones everyday, hoping to see,
a pretty face, in one of the windows looking out at me.
And yet the train to nowhere brings me absolutely nobody.

I look out at the sky, the rays of the sun having fun,
dancing on the clouds,refusing to give way to the night.
I hope that some day these clouds will want to ask me why,
do i take this train to nowhere and i know what will i say.

I look out to the mountains,thinking that they might know,
if anyone ever on this train got somewhere they wanted to.
But the anchored giants just look at me so blank and stare,
they are in on the secret,with this train to somewhere but just wont share.

Everyday i look forward to getting on this train to who knows where,
hoping to see new people on the train, and giving them a scare.
The new ones are hopeful you see, its is their first time here,
to tell them is my job i feel that this train is going absolutely nowhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top